Thursday, June 10, 2010

Good Morning, Terri

If I haven't mentioned, Terri's room is two doors down from us. On my way back to our room, I peaked into Terri's room to see if she was up. Boy, she was up. She was really chipper considering we all woke up to a very "verbal" patient across the hallway late last night. Aside from the lack of sleep, she was doing well. Did I mention she looks great too? I'm not kidding when I say these women are resilient! Aside from the laying-up-in-a-hospital thing, you'd probably never guess they went through such an operation.

Clarifications and notes:

The previous post about sleeping a little better last night apparently pertained just to ME. Kel told me she didn't have a very restful night. However, she is now sleeping comfortably. Also, today is Kelly's mom's birthday. We want to thank Sandi for unselfishly spending it in the hospital with us! I wonder if the staff here does a group sing along of Happy Birthday like restaurants do.

2 comments:

  1. I expect nothing less that a super chipper Terri :)
    And Kelly you are in a hospital - ask for the drugs that let you sleep at night?!
    and when do you get back??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ryan I think you should suggest the restaurant-esque sing-along thing. It's sure to lift some spirits and maybe steal some thunder from the "verbal" patients on the floor. "Happy Birthday, Sandi! Thanks for having such a wonderful daughter!" ;)

    ReplyDelete