Before we head to bed & couch, I wanted to answer a question I've been getting quite a bit. If all goes as planned, Kelly will be discharged tomorrow. We'll try to make the trip back to KC, but if she's not feeling well on the drive we may only make it to Emporia. However, if the surgeon decides she better stay, then so be it. We have nowhere to be, and I haven't even come close to eating everything at the cafeteria.
They are still working to get some of Terri's stats where they want them so she may be here until Tuesday. With a little positive thinking it may even be earlier.
We just got done watching yet another chick flick, but (unfortunately for me) we haven't exhausted our supply of them. The decisions I've recently been faced with are: Will we watch Failure To Launch, Mannequin, or What Happens In Vegas next?
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment